Monday, May 18, 2009

Now Hear This...

These boys are so much fun! They just play so very hard. And when they nap...well, they nap really hard. They stayed just like that, without moving, for about an hour. It was a delightful break for me. The Baby has finally learned how to crawl and he just loves it. He's getting pretty fast. I've had to remember to keep my lazy susan shut. If I don't I get flour, sugar, and salt all over the floor. He's also learned how to push buttons on the DVD player. That can get very upsetting for the girls and Three.

I forgot just how appealing stickers can be for a small one. He managed to put a whole sheet of them on his head. He even had one inside his ear! As you can tell his sister thinks he's a hoot! After the sticker sticking he got up and danced his little butt of to Hannah Montana. It's really amusing. He might just be the next Justin Timberlake. I've got to get the video function working on camera. The dancing just has to be documented.

We have extra kids this week so I will be very busy, and probably in a bad mood by Friday. I have to snap out of it though because it is Two's birthday on Saturday. I am trying to figure out what to get her. Things just snuck up on me, and everything she thinks she wants comes from American Girl. I just don't have enough money to pay for rush shipping. Cross your fingers for me that I think of something equally cool!

No comments: